Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Broad Survey of Autism Research Journals

Is it my imagination, or should the Journal of Neurodevelopmental Disorders be renamed Rodent Quarterly?

And while we are at it, why is Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders not called The Matson Mouthpiece?

And did I miss an announcement or something? About the discovery of the molecular basis for autism? For I see we are soon to be graced with a new research journal, Molecular Autism, so I assume there is reason to believe that title makes sense. (Or am I misunderstanding, and this is actually slated to be a fiction review?)


I agree with those who would urge a greater familiarity with the autism science. Now if they would just tell me where I could find some.

1 comment:

CS McClellan/Catana said...

There are so many unanswered questions with relevance to real life, but nobody's interesting in answering them.